🚨Job Alert🚨 – Social Video Producer (3 Month Contract)
Amplify Live is the leading producer for Australian Youth Entertainment. Our mission is to entertain, inspire creativity and bring joy, and we’re looking for a Creative Producer to join our growing organisation in Sydney.
As a member of our Content team, you will collaborate with internal and external partners to develop creative ideas, execute featured programming, and innovate new content formats. Through a combination of creative production and development, you’ll both pitch and produce short form talent-led vertical content and support the evolution of Amplify Live Studios. We’re looking for a team player and sharp creative mind who will help shape the future of digital content in the Australian market. This job will require you to be both a producer along with being a confident and capable camera operator.
- Produce short form series for multiple social media platforms.
- Shoot and produce high quality factual lifestyle and comedy content.
- A deep technical understanding of video production and social video.
- Work with online creators to help shape formats to their brands.
- Manage the successful delivery of multiple shows.
- Co-develop launch plans for key programming tent poles and coordinate execution with cross-functional partners, including Marketing and Partnerships
- Contribute to ideation sessions and help drive internal pitch process
- Plug into and help refine creative production workflows (troubleshooting challenges in real time)
- Experience and knowledge in building content that reaches an audience.
- Work closely to manage relationships with funding bodies and platforms
- Develop format and category-specific best practices for creators and media partners
- Draft and edit copy for key programming initiatives
- 5+ years experience in a creative production and/or development role, ideally at a top consumer tech or media company
- Demonstrable experience in shooting in C100 or similar.
- Ability to troubleshoot and look after shoot as a lead camera operator from audio, vision to media.
- Experience working with online content creators and an understanding of the online space.
- Sharp creative mind, accustomed to pitching/developing new ideas and formats
- Highly organised, proactive project manager: adept at balancing multiple fast-turnaround projects simultaneously
- A a demonstrable track record in delivering original successful video formats for a social platform (TikTok, Instagram and YouTube etc)
- Hyper-collaborative, accustomed to working with and understanding the needs of various internal and external partners
- Demonstrated passion for social and digital entertainment
- Technical understanding of key production technology, from editing to filming.
- Humble, hungry and audience-oriented
- Experience working on television programming is a plus
- Valid Australian Driving Licence
Please send CVs along with showreels to email@example.com